Here is a list of links to websites that are geared towards supporting adolescents and young adults (AYA) with cancer and AYA survivors as well as their caregivers.
- C-17 Council
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Cancer Society Research Institute
- Canadian Cancer Statistics 2009 – Special topic: cancer in adolescents and young adults
- Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Cure rate for childhood cancers high, but at a price (CTV News)
- Livestrong Young Adult Alliance
- National Cancer Institute
- Teenage Cancer Trust (UK)
- The Truth of It
- Young Adult Cancer Canada (YACC)
- Cancer Fight Club
- AYA Cancer Resources
The following is a list of research papers and reports that were published on the topic of care for AYA with cancer.
- Conrad Fernandez, Graeme A.M. Fraser, Carolyn Freeman, Eva Grunfeld, Abha Gupta, Leslie Stephen Mery, Sonja De Pauw, Brent Schacter, for the Canadian Task Force on Adolescents and Young Adults with Cancer. Principles and recommendations for the orovision of healthcare in Canada to adolescent and young adult-aged cancer patients and survivors. Journal of Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology. April 2011, 1(1): 53-59. doi:10.1089/jayao.2010.0008.
- Barr RD, Rogers P, Schacter B (Eds). Supplement: Adolescents and young adults with cancer: Towards better outcomes in Canada. Cancer. 2011;117(Suppl 10):i–ii, 2239–2354.
- Canadian Cancer Statistics 2009 Special Topic: Cancer in Adolescents and Young Adults
- From Cancer Patient to Cancer Survivor: Lost in Transition (Institute of Medicine)