This online resource provides information and support for palliative and end-of-life care, as well as loss and grief support for patients, family members, health care providers, researchers and educators. A key feature of cancerview.ca, Canadian Virtual Hospice is particularly meaningful to geographically remote and hard-to-reach communities.
Canadian Virtual Hospice features:
● Resources to support friends and family who are providing care, including Ask a Professional
● Articles by leading experts on best practices and palliative care
● Stories by patients, and their family members and friends
● Books, links and other resources, all recommended by the virtual hospice team
● Help for finding local, regional and national services
Last updated: October 31, 2011