Patients and Families
Learn about Cancer
- Canadian cancer encyclopedia
- Cancer glossary
- Cancer information service
- How cancer drug funding decisions are made
- Resources for patients and families
The Truth of It video series+
- Online and community support for patients
- SAGE directory
Guidelines resource centre+
Diagnosis and treatment
Synoptic reporting initiatives+
- Clinical care pathways
Person-centred perspective initiative+
Person-centred toolkit and resources+
Adolescents and young adults with cancer+
For information about cancer treatment and support for patients, please contact the Canadian Cancer Society.
Do you have questions about cancer? Ask us.
Call toll-free: 1 888 939-3333 / TTY 1 886 786-3934
For more information about this service, view the Cancer Information Service page.